Monday 27 April 2015

Mini Horror Story Part 1


Mini Horror Stories - More Terrifying Than Any Film

 PART 1

Whether in a movie or in a YouTube video, horror is born in the brief few seconds between when the audience starts expecting one thing, and ends up getting something much more sinister in return.

That's exactly what happens in these spooky, two-sentence horror stories. You'll be surprised at just how powerful and terrifying a handful of words can be.

"The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor." Meat

Fresh meat

"I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window...until I heard it come from the mirror again."

Indian Buffalo Meat


"My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help." Buffalo meat

Boneless Meat

"I just saw my reflection blink." Frozen Meat

Fresh meat


"You start to drift off into a comfortable sleep when you hear your name being whispered. You live alone."

Halal meat


"There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone." Halal Meat

Meat exporters

"In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened."

Buffalo Meat

"They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious." Boneless Meat

Frozen Meat

"I kiss my wife and daughter goodnight before I go to sleep. When I wake up, I'm in a padded room and the nurses tell me it was just a dream."

Meat exporters

"I always thought my cat had a staring problem. She always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me." Meat Exporters

Cat

"My sister says that Mommy killed her. Mommy says that I don't have a sister."

Buffalo Meat

Al Aali Exports Pvt. Ltd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment